英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (1) -双语对照

英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (1) -双语对照

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

我还只有三岁的时候,就显得与其他孩子不一样。和他们相比,我容易受惊,畏惧胆小,会没来由地生气,不喜欢社交。从上学第一天起,我的同学们就注意到了我身上那些细小的差别。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

From as early as three years old, 我才三岁大的时候。
I was different. 就与众不同。
Compared to other children, 和其他孩子相比,
I was scared。 我总是显得惊慌失措,
and timid; 畏畏缩缩。
I got angry at myself ,我会对自己很恼怒。
and I had a lot of social anxiety ,对社交活动充满焦虑。
and from the very first day of school, 从上学第一天开始,
my peers noticed ,我的同学们就注意到了,
the subtle differences. 那些细微差别。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
From as early as three years old, I was different. Compared to other children I was scared and timid; I got angry at myself and I had a lot of social anxiety and from the very first day of school, my peers noticed the subtle differences.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

他们好象都不喜欢和我说话,或者和我互动,同时我受到了口头上和肢体上的各种侮辱。几年后,这种霸凌让我无法忍受 ,我尝试过好几次自杀。但是,在2021年的反霸凌周这个特殊日子里,我想对那些霸凌过我的人说一声,谢谢你。是的你没听错。如果不是当年我面对的那些问题,我也不会处在今天这个位置。我用我的过往经历,去尝试帮助和启发别人。老实说,我一点不对自己的前半生抱有遗憾。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • They didn’t seem to want to ,他们好象,都不想,
  • talk to or interact with me ,和我说话,或者互动,
  • and I received ,我受到了,
  • verbal and physical abuse. 口头和肢体上的侮辱。
  • Years later, 几年后,
  • the bullying ,这种霸凌,
  • would lead me to my lowest ebb ,让我无法忍受,
  • and multiple attempts ,我尝试过好几次,
  • to take my own life. 自杀算了。
  • However, 但是,
  • during Anti-Bullying Week Twenty Twenty One,在2021年的这个反霸凌周,
  • I want to say thank you ,我想说声谢谢你,
  • to my bullies. 对霸凌我的人。
  • Yes, 是的。
  • you read that correctly. 你没听错。
  • I wouldn’t be where I am today ,我不会处在今天的位置,
  • without the problems I have faced; 如果当年没有遇到那些困难的话。
  • I use everything I have been through ,我利用自己所经历的过往,
  • to try and make change, 去尝试改变人生的经验,
  • to help and to inspire others. 来帮助和启发别人。
  • Honestly, 老实说,
  • I wouldn’t change a thing 我对我的前半生没有遗憾.

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
They didn’t seem to want to talk to or interact with me and I received verbal and physical abuse. Years later, the bullying would lead me to my lowest ebb and multiple attempts to take my own life. However, during Anti-Bullying Week Twenty Twenty One, I want to say thank you to my bullies. Yes, you read that correctly. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the problems I have faced; I use everything I have been through to try and make change, to help and to inspire others. Honestly, I wouldn’t change a thing.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

我六岁的时候,在连续几个月被老师评为最差生之后,我终于被诊断为自闭症患者。我的一位老师知道了情况,开始怀疑,觉得我的行为符合那些症状。那时候我很小,根本不知道自闭症是什么,我只是感觉自己很怪,是个失败者。过了一段时间之后 ,我开始了解了这是怎么回事,同时我也终于释怀了:我的诊断书解释了我之所以如此与众不同的原因,让我消除了很多自我仇恨。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • At the age of six, 我六岁的时候。
  • after months of being labelled ,在连续几个月被老师评为。
  • a badly behaved child。差生之后。
  • I was diagnosed with autism。我被诊断为自闭症。
  • One of my teachers。我的一个老师。
  • was clued up on the condition。知道了情况。
  • and had harboured suspicions。 开始怀疑。
  • wondering if my behaviour matched many of the signs。似乎我的行为举止与这种病的迹象挺符合。
  • Being so young。我那时候很小。
  • I didn’t really understand。 我并不懂。
  • what autism was 。自闭症是什么。
  • – I just felt like。我只是觉得,
  • I was weird。自己很怪,
  • and a failure。是个失败者。
  • Over time。过了一段时间,
  • as it was gradually explained to me。我开始明白了是怎么回事。
  • I was relieved。并且释然了。
  • my diagnosis gave me an explanation。 我的诊断给了我一个合理解释。
  • as to why I was so different。为什么我如此与众不同。
  • and got rid of some of my self hatred。这消除了我的很多自责。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
At the age of six, after months of being labelled as a badly behaved child, I was diagnosed with autism. One of my teachers was clued up on the condition and had harboured suspicions, wondering if my behaviour matched many of the signs. Being so young, I didn’t really understand what autism was – I just felt like I was weird and a failure. Over time, as it was gradually explained to me, I was relieved; my diagnosis gave me an explanation as to why I was so different, and got rid of some of my self hatred.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

然而,自闭症谱系从一端到另一端有着显著不同。 低端的人可能在沟通和社交技巧方面有困难,仅此而已,但那些被认为在频谱上更高的人可能根本无法与人沟通(或仅能通过使用图片和标志),或者是无法理解情绪。 我被认为是低等谱系,这就是为什么学校对我来说是一个呆不住的地方。 我的自闭症比较轻微,所以不足以让我得到别人的帮助或理解,但又不够轻以至于没人欺负我。我其实经常希望它更严重些,那样的话,我就可能得到帮助,不会碰到这么多的麻烦问题。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • However, 但是。
  • the autism spectrum ,自闭症谱系。
  • differs dramatically ,区别很大。
  • from one end to another. 从一端到另一端。
  • Individuals on the lower end 处于低端的个体。
  • can have difficulties with communication ,可能会在与人沟通方面有困难。
  • and social skills ,或者是社交技能。
  • and nothing more ,但不会有其他麻烦。
  • but those considered higher 但是那些被认为处于高端的。
  • on the spectrum,在谱系上。
  • may not be able ,有可能无法。
  • to communicate ,与人沟通。
  • at all,完全不能。
  • or ,或者。
  • only by using pictures ,只能通过图片。
  • and signs,和标志,
  • or,或者。
  • understand emotions.理解情绪。
  • I am considered low, 我被认为处于低端。
  • and this was why ,这就是为什么。
  • school was such a difficult place for me to navigate.  学校对我来说是一个如此难呆的地方。
  • My autism was mild enough ,我的自闭症比较轻。
  • to prevent me receiving additional support 这使得我不够格获得其他人的帮助。
  • or understanding, 或理解。
  • but not so subtle ,但是又不够轻。
  • that others didn’t pick on me for it. 那样的话别人可能就不会来欺负我。
  • I often wished 我当时经常希望。
  • it was more severe, 自己病得更重就好了。
  • then ,那样的话。
  • I might have had help ,我可能就已经获得了帮助。
  • and not experienced as many issues as I did. 就不需要遭那么多的罪。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
However, the autism spectrum differs dramatically from one end to another. Individuals on the lower end can have difficulties with communication and social skills and nothing more but those considered higher on the spectrum may not be able to communicate at all (or only by using pictures and signs) or understand emotions. I am considered low, and this was why school was such a difficult place for me to navigate. My autism was mild enough to prevent me receiving additional support or understanding, but not so subtle that others didn’t pick on me for it. I often wished it was more severe, then I might have had help and not experienced as many issues as I did.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

读中学的时候,情况更加恶化了。我经常挨打,遭受网络霸凌,甚至还收到过死亡威胁。我开始经常不吃饭,吃泻药,因为有人嘲笑我的长相。我很抑郁,没法走出来,于是开始自残,又不敢跟父母说,因为那样会让他们难过,加重他们的负担,我想如果告诉他们的话,别人欺负我会更厉害。实在无法排解这些痛苦,我开始尝试自杀。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • Things only got worse ,情况变得更糟了,
  • during secondary school. 在读中学时,
  • I was beaten up, 我经常挨打,
  • cyber-bullied ,遭受网络霸凌,
  • and even received death threats. 甚至还收到了死亡威胁。
  • I started to skip meals ,我开始不吃饭,
  • and purge ,吃泻药,
  • because of the remarks people made ,因为人们说的话,
  • about my looks. 关于我的外貌,
  • Depressed ,我很消沉,
  • and unable to see a way out, 找不到出路,
  • I started to self-harm,我开始自残,
  • but was too embarrassed ,但是又很尴尬,
  • and afraid of talking to my parents ,不敢告诉父母,
  • as I felt it would upset or burden them, 因为我觉得那样会让父母难过,给他们带来压力。
  • and I thought ,我想,
  • that the bullying would get worse. 霸凌行为会越发厉害。
  • With no means of escaping the misery,  由于没法逃离这种痛苦,
  • I tried to end my life. 我开始尝试自杀。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
Things only got worse during secondary school. I was beaten up, cyber-bullied and even received death threats. I started to skip meals and purge because of the remarks people made about my looks. Depressed and unable to see a way out, I started to self-harm but was too embarrassed and afraid of talking to my parents as I felt it would upset or burden them, and I thought that the bullying would get worse. With no means of escaping the misery, I tried to end my life.

OK, that is the end of this class. 英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (1) -双语对照。
英国自闭症少年 Joe Plumb系列帖子:32177

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *