英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (2) -双语对照

英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (2) -双语对照

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第六部分】。最终,我的不稳定的行为和自残意图让我被诊断为躁郁症患者,我被送进了一家精神病院,呆了差不多三年。起先,我不知道我走进的是一个什么样的机构,我的自由被剥夺了,没有逃跑的可能,感觉自己要窒息了。但是,过了一段时间,我有了一点安全感。我可以做自己,因为周围人的理解我,没人对我指指点点。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • Eventually, 最终。
  • my erratic behaviour,  我的不稳定行为。
  • and intention to harm myself, 以及自残倾向。
  • led me to be diagnosed with,  使得我被诊断为。
  • bipolar disorder, 躁郁症。
  • and I was put into the care of, 我被收容进了。
  • a psychiatric hospital,  一家精神病院。
  • for almost three years.  带了差不多三年。
  • At first,  起先。
  • I didn’t know,  我不知道。
  • what I was walking into, 我走进的是一家什么样的机构。
  • – my freedom, 我的自由。
  • had been taken away,  已经被剥夺。
  • and without the option of escape, 没有逃跑的可能。
  • it was like,  就好像。
  • I was being suffocated. 我遭到窒息的感觉。
  • Yet,  但是。
  • as time went on,  过了一段时间。
  • I felt a sense of security.  我有了一种安全感。
  • I could just be myself, 我可以做我自己。
  • as the people around me,  因为身边的人。
  • understood me,  理解我。
  • and there was no judgement.  没人对我指指点点。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
Eventually, my erratic behaviour and intention to harm myself led me to be diagnosed with bipolar disorder and I was put into the care of a psychiatric hospital for almost three years. At first I didn’t know what I was walking into – my freedom had been taken away and without the option of escape, it was like I was being suffocated. Yet as time went on, I felt a sense of security. I could just be myself as the people around me understood me and there was no judgement.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第七部分】。三年结束后,我被从家里带走,按照第20条的规定(联合看护条例),来到一个看护所,意味着当地社区机关和我的父母都对我负责,我们可以保持联系。那个时候,对我的家人来说,仍然是很难熬的日子。他们已经竭尽所能,这里是最后的希望 - 在那之前我有很多次情绪失控,经常不得不多次登门。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • When the three years ended, 三年后。
  • I was taken out of, 我被带出。
  • my family home, 我的家。
  • and placed into care,  由专人照看。
  • under a ‘Section 20’, 依据第二十条。
  • (Joint Care Order), 联合照看法令。
  • meaning, 意思是。
  • the local authority,  当地社区。
  • and my parents, 和我的父母。
  • had responsibility over me,  都对我负责。
  • and we could remain in contact.  我们可以保持联系。
  • It was still extremely hard, 这种安排仍然很不容易。
  • for my family. 对我的家人来说。
  • They had done all they could, 他们已经竭尽所能。
  • and this was the last resort.  这是最好的安排了。
  • – I had so many violent outbursts, 我有好多次情绪失控。
  • that the police, 以至于警察。
  • had to attend,  必须登门。
  • on numerous occasions. 好多次。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
When the three years ended, I was taken out of my family home and placed into care, under a ‘Section 20’ (Joint Care Order) meaning the local authority and my parents had responsibility over me and we could remain in contact. It was still extremely hard for my family. They had done all they could and this was the last resort – I had so many violent outbursts that the police had to attend on numerous occasions.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第八部分】。他们感觉很无力,而且内疚,因为觉得自己没有帮助到我,一直自责,虽然实际上他们没什么可以指责的。我才是那个里应羞愧的,我让他们遭受了这些磨难。当时我同时接受心理治疗,和精神治疗,一个是在看护所里,另一个是在外面的一家精神健康机构。那个治疗过程对我来说非常痛苦,花了很长时间才从过去的阴影里走出来,但是这个过程很有作用,它让我那些被紧紧包裹着的情绪释放。意味着在18岁时,最终离开看护,独立生活,让人激动 ,又让我害怕。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • They felt powerless, 他们感觉很无力。
  • but guilty,  又内疚。
  • that they couldn’t help me,  因为觉得没有帮到我。
  • and they blamed themselves,  他们一直责备自己。
  • despite having nothing, 虽然没什么。
  • to blame themselves for.  需要他们自责的。
  • I was the one,  我才是那个。
  • who felt ashamed, 感到很羞愧的人。
  • at what I was putting them through.  因为我让他们经受了这些。
  • I received therapy,  我接受了治疗。
  • from a psychologist,  从一位心理医生。
  • and psychiatrist, 还有一位精神病医生那里。
  • in both my care homes, 一个是在我的看护所。
  • and from external mental health services. 另外一个是在一家外部的心理健康诊所。
  • It was extremely difficult, 治疗过程很艰难。
  • and took a lot of time, 花了很多时间。
  • to go through the past, 来让我放下过往。
  • but it really helped, 但是这个治疗帮了我很大忙。
  • to let go of the emotions, 让我的情绪都得到了彻底发泄。
  • which were bottled up. 在这之前它们都被包裹住了。
  • It meant, 这意味着。
  • that finally leaving care, 最终离开看护。
  • to live independently at eighteen,  十八岁时独立生活。
  • was exhilarating, 既让人激动。
  • as it was terrifying. 又觉得恐怖。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
They felt powerless but guilty that they couldn’t help me and they blamed themselves, despite having nothing to blame themselves for. I was the one who felt ashamed at what I was putting them through. I received therapy from a psychologist and psychiatrist in both my care homes and from external mental health services. It was extremely difficult and took a lot of time to go through the past but it really helped to let go of the emotions which were bottled up. It meant that finally leaving care to live independently at 18 was exhilarating as it was terrifying.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第九部分】。我感觉自己的肩上一直压着一座山,头脑中充满各种焦虑:要是我又想自杀可怎么办?我能找谁诉说?我是不是会死?最后,我终于意识到,自己要深挖。所以我不断给自己打气:“我能行。”最后,我终于找到了可以说话的人,我不再孤独,最重要的是,没人可以伤害我了。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • I felt like, 我感觉。
  • I had a mountain, 有一座大山。
  • on my shoulders,  压在我的肩头。
  • and so many worries, 有无数的焦虑。
  • going through my head: 在我脑袋中窜来窜去。
  • what if I felt suicidal again? 要是我又想自杀了怎么办?
  • Who would I be able to turn to?  那个时候,我该向谁求助?
  • Was I just going to end up dead?  我是不是最终还是会送命?
  • Eventually, 最终。
  • I got to a point,  我开始。
  • where I knew,  意识到。
  • I had to dig deep, 我必须深挖。
  • so I kept telling myself,  所以我一直告诉自己。
  • ‘I can do this’.  我能克服。
  • I finally had people,  最后我碰到了。
  • I could open up to,  我可以交心的朋友。
  • I was no longer alone,  我不再孤单。
  • and crucially,  最要紧的是。
  • nobody could hurt me again.  再也没人能伤害我了。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
I felt like I had a mountain on my shoulders and so many worries going through my head: what if I felt suicidal again? Who would I be able to turn to? Was I just going to end up dead? Eventually I got to a point where I knew I had to dig deep, so I kept telling myself ‘I can do this’. I finally had people I could open up to, I was no longer alone and crucially, nobody could hurt me again.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第十部分】。时不时地,我仍然会有那种叫做创伤性闪回的痛苦,但是,我现在比以往任何时候都要坚强了。不管以前经历了多少苦难,现在仍然时不时会经历,我的人生经验把我打造成了现在这个样子。被霸凌的经验,使得我有了一种抗争精神。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • I still get the occasional, 我偶尔还会有。
  • traumatic flashback. 创伤性闪回。
  • but, 但是。
  • I’m stronger now,  我现在变强了。
  • than I have ever been. 比以往任何时候。
  • However difficult my life has been, 不管我曾经的生活有多么困难。
  • (and still is) at times, 至今仍然是。
  • my experiences,  我的人生体验。
  • have made me into the person,  让我到达。
  • I am today.  今天这样的位置。
  • Being bullied,  被霸凌。
  • has given me a fighting spirit.  给了我一种抗争精神。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
I still get the occasional traumatic flashback but I’m stronger now than I have ever been. However difficult my life has been (and still is) at times, my experiences have made me into the person I am today. Being bullied has given me a fighting spirit.

OK, that is the end of this class. 英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (2) -双语对照。Class is dismissed, please take care of you and your family, be strong, and be wise. Bye bye.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *