英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (3) -双语对照

英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (3) -双语对照

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第十一部分】。12 岁时,我开始在一家青年咖啡馆做志愿者,帮助那些有特殊需求的年轻人,在这个地方工作启发了我组织我自己的宣传活动,并成立了一家非营利组织 Stand Up Speak Out(站起来,说出来),以提高人们对欺凌和心理健康的认识,并向求助者提供支持和建议。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • Aged twelve, 十二岁时。
  • I began volunteering, 我开始当志愿者。
  • at a youth cafe, 在一家青年咖啡厅。
  • for young people, 为一些年轻人。
  • with additional needs, 有特殊需求的。
  • which led to me, 这个工作引导我。
  • starting my own campaign, 开始组织自己的宣传活动。
  • and non-profit organisation, 并成立了一个非盈利机构。
  • Stand Up Speak Out, 叫做站起来说出来。
  • to raise awareness,以引起人们的关注。
  • of bullying, 对霸凌行为。
  • and mental health, 以及心理健康。
  • and provide support, (我们也为求助者)提供支持。
  • and advice, 接受咨询。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
Aged 12, I began volunteering at a youth cafe for young people with additional needs, which led to me starting my own campaign and non-profit organisation, Stand Up Speak Out, to raise awareness of bullying and mental health and provide support and advice.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第十二部分】。在一些名人的支持帮助下,这个活动迅速传播开来,我因此获得了戴安娜王妃奖,这是一个表彰年轻人杰出成就的奖项。今天,我还很荣幸成为 National Children's Charity Kidscape (全国儿童慈善组织)的大使,这个组织在我年轻些的时候帮助过我很多。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • The campaign went viral, 这个活动获得了很大关注。
  • with the help of celebrity support, 因为有名人的支持。
  • and I was awarded, 我被授予。
  • a Princess Diana Award, 戴安娜王妃奖。
  • which recognises, 这个奖是用来奖励。
  • outstanding achievements of young people, 年轻人的杰出成就的。
  • Today, 今天。
  • I am honoured, 我还很荣幸地。
  • to be an ambassador, 成为了一名(亲善)大使。
  • for the National Children’s Charity Kidscape, 全国儿童慈善组织。
  • an organisation that helped me so much, 这个组织帮过我很多。
  • when I was younger, 当我年轻些的时候。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
The campaign went viral with the help of celebrity support and I was awarded a Princess Diana Award, which recognises outstanding achievements of young people. Today I am honoured to be an ambassador for the National Children’s Charity Kidscape, an organisation that helped me so much when I was younger.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第十三部分】。曾经的那些欺凌者对我做了很多坏事,他们对我造成的伤害和痛苦是非常可怕的,在那些日子里,我很多次差点就死掉了。我现在仍然偶尔会出现创伤性闪回,但好在我比以前强壮了。在那些年里,我遭受了无数的虐待,我憎恨自己,觉得自己应该死掉算了,因为那样对每个人都好,(幸运的是,)我还活着。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • My bullies, 那些霸凌过我的人。
  • did terrible things to me. 对我做过很可怕的事。
  • The hurt and pain they caused, 他们给我造成的心灵创伤。
  • was beyond horrible. 无法形容。
  • and because of them, 因为他们这些人。
  • I could have easily died, 我差点就死了。
  • I still get the occasional, 我仍然偶尔会有。
  • traumatic flashback, 创伤性闪回。
  • but I’m stronger now, 但是我现在更强壮了。
  • than I have ever been, 比以往任何时候。
  • After years and years of abuse, 在那些年里,我遭受的羞辱。
  • hating myself, 我对自己的恨。
  • and feeling like I should, 感觉我应该。
  • end my life, 死了算了。
  • because, 因为。
  • it would simply be better for everyone, 那对谁都好。
  • I’m still here, (幸运的是,)我还活着。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
My bullies did terrible things to me. The hurt and pain they caused was beyond horrible and because of them, I could have easily died. I still get the occasional traumatic flashback but I’m stronger now than I have ever been. After years and years of abuse, hating myself and feeling like I should end my life because it would simply be better for everyone, I’m still here.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第十四部分】。我不会宽恕那些霸凌者的行为,但我也不再心怀仇恨,我理解他们的动机。他们的霸凌是因为一直缺乏有关心理健康的教育,尤其是自闭症等特殊领域的学习。不管是在学校、工作场所,还是社区中,都需要人们更多关注这个领域,而且这种关注应该从小时候就开始引导,这样我们才能更多地理解和接受他人。人人生而不同,这正是我们的世界如此美好的原因。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • I don’t condone my bullies’ actions, 我不宽恕那些霸凌者的行为。
  • but I don’t hold a grudge, 但是我也不再仇恨他们。
  • and I understand their motivations. 我理解他们的动机。
  • The blame lies with, 要怪就只能怪。
  • the ongoing lack of education, 他们一直缺乏教育。
  • around mental health, 关于心理健康这一块。
  • and especially, 尤其是。
  • additional learning needs, 那些特殊领域的学习。
  • like autism. 比如自闭症。
  • There needs to be so much more awareness, 我们需要更多的关注。
  • in schools, 在学校。
  • workplaces, 在工作场所。
  • and communities, 还有社区里。
  • and it should start at a young age, 并且这种教育应该在孩子小时候就开始。
  • so we can all be more understanding, 这样我们就能更理解他人。
  • and accepting of others. 更包容。
  • We are all different, 人人生而不同。
  • but that’s precisely, 这正是。
  • what makes the world a great place. 世界如此美好的原因。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
I don’t condone my bullies’ actions but I don’t hold a grudge, and I understand their motivations. The blame lies with the ongoing lack of education around mental health, and especially additional learning needs like autism. There needs to be so much more awareness in schools, workplaces and communities and it should start at a young age so we can all be more understanding and accepting of others. We are all different but that’s precisely what makes the world a great place.

中英双语听力训练。Story in Chinese:

【第十五部分】。现在,我长大了,更理智了,我把我的自闭症和其他症状视为超能力。我观察世界的角度不一样,因此可以在各种不同的情况下与人产生共鸣。曾经的那些霸凌者并没有打败我——他们输了。而我,将继续帮助他人,并做好准备 ,打赢今后人生道路上的每一场战斗。

OK,山水学堂英语听力课,下面用中英双语对照朗读。
Get ready!

  • Now, older and wiser, 如今 ,我成熟了,理智了。
    I see my autism and other diagnoses, 我把我身上的自闭症,和其他症状。
    as my superpowers, 看做是我的超能力。
    I look at the world, 我看世界。
    in such a different light, 的角度与众不同。
    and I can empathise with people, 我因此能与人们共情。
    in so many situations. 在各种各样的情况下。
    My bullies, 我的那些霸凌者。
    didn’t beat me, 并没有打败我。
    – they lost. 他们失败了。
    I will continue, 我会继续。
    to help others, 帮助其他人。
    and fight every battle,迎接每一场战斗。
    that comes my way. 我人生路上的。

下面是这部分的英文朗读。
Now, older and wiser, I see my autism and other diagnoses as my superpowers. I look at the world in such a different light and I can empathise with people in so many situations. My bullies didn’t beat me – they lost. I will continue to help others, and fight every battle that comes my way.

OK, that is the end of this class. 英国自闭症少年的故事:JOE PLUMB (3) -双语对照。

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *